1. I really blew it so far with this whole new blog thing. March chewed me up and spit me back out. But hey, I'm here now, right?
2. I have a Bernese Mountain Dog named Wednesday. She has been sleeping on my legs at night, which makes them go numb. I have bought her beds, but she doesn't seem to like any of them, so I continue to let her abuse my sleep routine.
3. My plant obsession is becoming a bit out of control. I'm hopefully going to start a blog series on this thang about plants. If they don't die first, of course.
4. How much maple syrup is too much maple syrup?
5. Anne of Green Gables has been consuming most of my free time as of late. Because March has been a rollercoaster of a month, I've needed to escape a bit. Anne has taken me on the most beautiful journey through her life on Prince Edward Island. I'm falling more and more in love as I flip each page.
6. I'm going to be preserving seasonal fruits & veggies over the next few months. Starting off with Meyers lemons - do you guys have any other suggestions?
7. I think that too much pressure of posting ruins the whole damn thing. So I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself when it comes to this.
8. MYMATCHA stick from Cocokind has been getting me through the days. Go check it out. Keeping your beauty products chemical free and as natural as can be is the only way. This lip/under eye moisturizing stick only has 3 ingredients, and works wonders.
9. Can't get enough Kombucha. What is your favorite brand/flavor?
10. Fiddle Leaf Fig trees are sassy. Especially during the winter months.
11. Suns coming out soon. I need some all natural sunscreen that really really works well. Any suggestions?
12. I wrote a spring bucket list for the Free People blog. Go take a peek peek peek here.
13. *Takes bite of flax seed bar*. . .