1. It has rained every single day in Pittsburgh for the last week. The sky is grey, and so are all of my outfits.
2. I turned 26 this week and one of my favorite gifts was from my dear friend Molly - she gave me bacteria. Well, a Scoby, so that I can start making Kombucha, but I think bacteria sounds funnier.
3. Lately, I have been feeling a bit down. I recently found a new app called "Calm", which guides you through meditation. Beginning my day with it has been really helpful.
4. These pants make me feel super sassy. I got them from Free People, and can't seem to stop wearing them.
5. In January, I would love to take a trip to London. Suggestions on places to stay/visit/munch, are welcomed.
6. Instagram's algorithim has really been a pain in my tush. Any advice on how to shake it a bit is welcomed.
7. Running shoe suggestions, and go.
8. Jeff Buckley. All day, erryday.
9. My skin is looking the best it has in years. I've been juicing every other day, and doing about two face masks per week.
10. Suit dressing for weddings <3.
11. I need more time. My days are so crammed, and I have so much to say.
12. Pittsburgh photographers, artists, store owners, creatives - let's play.
13. This is my favorite number.